Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Black tunic, original?

Article about: by BenVK I don't know, there isn't this study going on in any other area as far as I know. So, to recap, in the terms of the SS black service cap, we know that the earlier, or at least the c

?

Default Re: Black tunic, original?

Crikey. I return from Berlin to find this thread's increased tenfold! FB, thank you for your positive encyclopaedia of SS uniforms; I've saved absolutely everything, and the fake tunic pictures, for future reference. I understand that as I've technically started collecting two months ago, to aim for an SS uniform already is pretty ridiculous and more time is needed for study and, most importantly, for saving up! I once again must express my appreciation of your assistance in this matter.
    And no one posts authentic regalia because that particular website despises every single one of its members.

Robbie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black tunic, original?
    P
    Many

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?
    Quote by Styx View Post
    Crikey. I return from Berlin to find this thread's increased tenfold! FB, thank you for your positive encyclopaedia of SS uniforms; I've saved absolutely everything, and the fake tunic pictures, for future reference. I understand that as I've technically started collecting two months ago, to aim for an SS uniform already is pretty ridiculous and more time is needed for study and, most importantly, for saving up! I once again must express my appreciation of your assistance in this matter.
    And no one posts authentic regalia because that particular website despises every single one of its members.

Robbie
    Thanks. Berlin is such a nice place, but they do not have many of these on hand in thr Christmas market on the Gendarmenmarkt or on the Schlossplatz. There are a couple of real ones that are pretty ordinary in the German historical museum on the Linden, as well as some fakes. I especially like the women in Berlin, truth be told. Whether you began to collect six weeks ago or as I ca. 1963 or so, the truth of the matter never changes. The things are of a certain character, type, essence, being, fashion, and truth. Young people should have ambitious goals. Sometimes when I pull one of these things from the parcel, I wonder to myself why I stick to it, but then the memory of just your decision has something of Proust's search for lost youth to it. Good luck in your collecting and a Merry Christmas.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?And no one posts authentic regalia because that particular website despises every single one of its members.

Robbie[/QUOTE]

Very sound analysis of a phenomenon of no use to the beginning or advanced collector. Our goal here is to better one and all through knowledge, a difficult and uphill thing, which is further prone to frequent failure. The alternative is cannibalism, as manifest elsewhere.Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?What poetry, what romance, and what delight adheres to these terms for now foetid thingies!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2011 at 08:02 PM.

a few aquaintances dropped by over Christmas and requested I open one of the ubiquitous cardboard boxes. Apologies to the Swan Knight for this foetid thingie. sadly , tis feldgrau, but untermensch can't be choosers .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black tunic, original?   Black tunic, original?  

Black tunic, original?   Black tunic, original?  

Attached Images Attached Images Black tunic, original?  Black tunic, original? 

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    a few aquaintances dropped by over Christmas and requested I open one of the ubiquitous cardboard boxes. Apologies to the Swan Knight for this foetid thingie. sadly , tis feldgrau, but untermensch can't be choosers .
    Bravo, very impressive and thank you.

All I can say is, open more boxes. Superb.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    All I can say is, open more boxes. Superb.

Cheers, Ade.

Yes, I second the motion. Many thanks for your Exponat and all the best to you in the remaining holiday season as well as a prosperous and healthy 2012, amid the collapse of western civilization.

Pensioner's woes.will no one rid me of this turbulent banker ! and thus the ends of the circle commence to close. when the woollens are piled in the wheelbarrow and taken to market, the fifty shilling investment harvests a bean ! but what a bean. stairway to Valhalla.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black tunic, original?   Black tunic, original?  

Attached Images Attached Images Black tunic, original?  Black tunic, original?  Black tunic, original? 

Bravo, very well done. We should make Fritz Lang's movies a requirement for life here. Warm greetings to you. Your little essay with words and pictures is superb.
    The film is really a wonderful thing, with the most powerful images and it loses none of its power almost a century later. I really do think that the above post is the best I have ever seen either here or anywhere else.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-28-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast