Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Article about: 2

Default Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

We have built this site through nice material shown to us by even better people across the world's continents. One aspires to the goal that, after the labor of reading threads, one knows more at the end---though some of you find these threads "incoherent." Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

The other website, known for its sophomoric temper tantrums and witch hunts, has lately produced the black woolen uniforms and head gear attached here. The images speak for themselves, I think.

The Nazis made much of the before and after shot in the visual propaganda, or of photo contrasts of various kinds. For this reason (though I am surely not a Nazi) I employ a similar visual technique to underscore why we at the war relics site try harder than number 1....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-25-2011 at 01:07 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Here, for example, a contrast of black tunics of the schwarzes Korps in fact and as found by the Salvation Army.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

A further set of exemplars as a contrast.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthAttachment 182097Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

It has to be said that values matter, and such values are not, in fact, the dollar or euro value of the headwear, but the values we bring to our voluntary engagement with each other. When the level is low, then the material that appears is likely to be junk, too.

If I can draw an insight from about ten years of this odd pursuit, then it is that, quite simply.

Be of good cheer.

Junk.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

On the other hand, this sweat diamond is usually gone in the Atwood fake caps that exist today and which were originally made in the 1960s. The address Wilhelmstrasse 110 was that of a town palace of a Prussian nobleman that was later rendered into a state ministry. No hat factory, even one laden with tradition, stood at this address.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Contrasts that beggar description.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Of course, when I was a wee tyke, the Atwood caps were quite plentiful, but no one showed me examples of authentic pieces as I have done here for a world wide readership with a few clicks of the Tastatur. I had to figure it out all myself at huge expense and with great time and heartache. The elements of time, hope, yearning, treasure et cetera have lost all meaning in the present.Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Dear Sir,

Your thread tells me it's time to act.Although I'm not a regulator poster on this forum I surely enjoy your posts and knowledge.Plain and simple.So it's time to add a photo from my black woolens ;-)

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast