Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Article about: 2

Default Re: Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Have you ever found an original piece that isn't foetid?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth
    P
    Many

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truthBlack woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth
    Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Have you ever found an original piece that isn't foetid?
    A fine query. No, I have surely not. They are all foetid.

And it's probably the most wonderful smell in the world.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    And it's probably the most wonderful smell in the world.
    Yes, my friend, you are quite right.

I must be of limited mental capacity for I cannot make heads or tails of what the OP is talking about.

Quote by helmutlent View Post
    I must be of limited mental capacity for I cannot make heads or tails of what the OP is talking about.
    I know i am as I have no idea what "OP" means.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

OP = Original Poster...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    OP = Original Poster...
    Thanks. I take it that the abbreviation is part of the text message revision of the English language. At least I understand FB's posts.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Dunno, Bob....guys our age aren't part of the texting-era, I guess. I don't even have a Cell phone! I'm lucky- I managed to get a computer and can even send emails with it! Now, some of the rest of this stuff they talk about? Not a clue...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by helmutlent View Post
    Do let me spell it out to you. The Wehrmacht Awards Forum, which has wreaked significant damage on the general subject at hand under the mantle of knowledge, sports a very uncouth and brutal climate. It has been the dominant site in this demi monde. At the time this thread first appeared sone time ago, a heap of junk of wretched authenticity in my area of expertise heaved forth on said site.

I juxtaposed authentic material to common fakes to make a point as concerns: a.) quality; b.) knowledge; c.) themes bigger than "grommets," "sculls," and "prongs," as well as the other hobgoblins that lurk here as a kind of digital flatulence. The illustrations of allegory pp. that I employ with images of real material do seem irritate a significant number of viewers, who find the symbolic hard to fathom if it unfolds at above the 5th grade level. Such people also have little comprehension of German society and culture; they are often fellow citizens of my native country, in fact, who have likely never even been to the country of origin of these items.

I have collected this material for about forty plus years; I am a professional historian, also, not a hobbyist; I have been so for more than thirty years with experience on two continents, much of it in the country of origin of this material.
    By some accident, I have more than one real black SS tunic and more than one black SS officers' cap. I posted the fakes with authentic material (known to the regulars here) to underscore the point that this is a better site.
    OP also means out post, actually, at least in military usage.
    In any case, there are more polite and efficacious ways to pose such a question than you have deemed to do with this very typical kind of post.
    May we see items from your collection since you are so quick to find fault with those of us who have built this site with great effort?
    Can you distinguish between real and fake SS material in a way that you can make a useful and sensible contribution here?
    Adrian Stevenson, Bob Coleman and I are veterans of three websites in which the struggle to show useful material, was, in two cases, capsized by jealous, vicious, stupid, and self serving nonsense.
    I propose that new members here, especially if they manage to screw up at first, should take an admissions test as well as a test in manners of the 20th century variety.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-04-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast