Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Article about: 2

Default Re: Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth

Also, apparently such words as "foetid," which in the US is spelled "fetid" are beyond the vocabulary of many reading these lines. How really very sad for them, indeed.
    Since this appliance makes the meaning of such words far easier than a conventional dictionary, I will leave that bit of work to others.

As you call into forest, so comes the echo with all of this. There is a species of person who posts here who glides past real material of great rarity, and can only resort to a 12 year old's puerile and moronic response in the face of significant material.
    And we have thirteen year olds here, however, whose example of good manners place many adult males wholly to shame, the latter of which distinguish themselves by their aggressive ignorance and simultaneous sense of entitlement.
    These persons may one day need the expertise of others here, since they generally cannot operate on their own.
    By their short sighted and self defeating choices, they exclude themselves from receiving such expertise, which otherwise would cost a significant sum.
    Brave new world, to be sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black woolens here and there amid the struggle for the truth
    P
    Many

as has been true since the advent of the written word, one who can not understand the text can understand the illustrations. and certainly here the illustrations provided over time are, in themselves, an armamentarium of such size and depth that one can worry about the words later and still be in the interim all the better for it.

along with these foetid woolens, some still shots from Fritz Lang's masterpiece "M". what's not to like?

The "other website" is a site from which Adrian, Bob Coleman and I are refugees as a result of much bad behavior there that lately has gone in a paroxysm of envy, ad hominem attacks against the dead and much more.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    as has been true since the advent of the written word, one who can not understand the text can understand the illustrations. and certainly here, the illustrations provided over time are, in themselves, an armamentarium of such size that one can worry about the words later.

along with these foetid woolens, some still shots of Fritz Lang's masterpiece "M". what's not to like?
    Thanks. I am not sure that Fritz Lang and Peter Lorre are well known beyond a certain circle of us, even though the film is nicely present in You Tube in its entirety.

youtube certainly has its treasures.

many seek what they already know and experience in popular culture and few search for what they do not know and have not experienced.

in this sense it is both window and mirror the onus being on the user to make it function more as the former and less as the latter.

youtube certainly has its treasures.

many seek what they already know and experience in popular culture and few search for what they do not know and have not experienced.

in this sense it is both window and mirror the onus being on the user to make it function more as the former and less as the latter.

Bravo. Well said. The second fine intervention by my colleague today. Many thanks.

I am constantly delighted at what I find in You Tube from the 20th century, as well as very good German and Austrian documentaries on our subjects.

"M" is all the more an astonishing film when considered in light of its subtext and the exact time and place in which that subtext was delivered.

to juxtapose these stills within the wider display of foetid woolens creates a depth to the display lost on some but not all.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo. Well said. The second fine intervention by my colleague today. Many thanks.
    i merely do, in gratitude, my duty.

the thanks go to you my friend.

i have paid good money for books rife with images on this subject of far less practical use than those you provide every day.

i merely do, in gratitude, my duty.

the thanks go to you my friend.

i have paid good money for books rife with images on this subject of far less practical use than those you provide every day.
    At your service so long as I do not have an aneurism in the face of posts by others that displease me.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-04-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast