Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Brave New World: why I am grateful to the moderators for order and discipline.

Article about: Maybe the sociopath is simply the next evolutionary level: 100 % immune to the 21st century's ever-present risk of emotional contagion. But I hope not. (Still, I'll stay off Facebook anyway.

Maybe the sociopath is simply the next evolutionary level: 100 % immune to the 21st century's ever-present risk of emotional contagion. But I hope not.

(Still, I'll stay off Facebook anyway.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brave New World: why I am grateful to the moderators for order and discipline.
    P
    Many

(Still, I'll stay off Facebook anyway.)[/QUOTE]

Moi aussi!

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Maybe the sociopath is simply the next evolutionary level: 100 % immune to the 21st century's ever-present risk of emotional contagion. But I hope not.

(Still, I'll stay off Facebook anyway.)
    HAL9000 was a sociopath of the computerised variety in 2001: A Space Odyssey wasn't he (or 'it')? That's gonna be the next wrinkle of an old theme....

Brave New World: why I am grateful to the moderators for order and discipline.

“I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I’m afraid that’s something I cannot allow to happen.”
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Well done. I wonder what Kubrick would say about the year 2014 had he lived to see it?

CBH
    ?

I think Orwell would be considered more of a Prophet of these troubling times .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Bravo.

Quote by CBH View Post
    He would find the present day's omnipresent, prolefeed-spewing telescreens doubleplusungood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2