Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Brigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-Reitschulen

Article about: Christian Weber was born August 25, 1883 in Polsingen and was one of Adolf Hitlers early confidantes and political associates, carrying Nazi Party membership #15. He was a brawler and early

?

Default Re: Brigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-Reitschulen

I never use wikipedia as a source, but I will be sure to check out the website, thank you

Samir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-Reitschulen
    P
    Many

I do not use Wikipedia for a footnote, but I do use it figure out certain things....it is far better now than it was five years ago, to be sure.

But the Bavarian site is typical for good things in the wider world and the pleasure of finding them.

After all, our site boasts more real SS material than the average dump, but we do not have a formal editorial board.

We have an informal editorial board, a coalition of the willing, the chief of whom is Adrian Stevenson, and we thank him. Adrian's wise guidance enables others, as Doug B, for instance, to operate here free of travail and nonsense.

Congrats to this super rare cufftitle! It´s lovely !

What cufftitle would a member of the staff of the Inspectorate wear ?

nice thread Doug, really like the way you done it!

lovely CT that deserves to hold the term Rare!

atb

Brigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-ReitschulenBrigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-ReitschulenBrigadefuhrer Weber, Inspekteur der SS-ReitschulenOur Mr. d'Alquen or Wim Saris might be able to answer the question as to the cuff title worn by the staff of these schools. I own a uniform from the SS Hauptamt with a Reiterei Rhombus, perhaps worn by the staff officer or liaison from the SS Hauptamt to the equestrian organization in the SS, or the Allgemeine SS....?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-17-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Quote by silvercreek45 View Post
    What cufftitle would a member of the staff of the Inspectorate wear ?
    As Friedrich-Berthold said, d'Alquen or Wim Saris may well have the actual regulations; but it would seem likely that the "Inspekteur..." cuff title was not exclusively worn by Weber himself, but also by the personnel on his personal staff.

This would not have been a large number of people anyway. There were only three SS riding schools, so the inspectorate could not have been a huge affair.

HPL2008 is correct in my opinion. The cuff title appears in the 1939 price list. There would be no reason to include it if it was only worn by by one person. It was an expensive item at 4.50 RM, ( I suspect it that it still is a rather expensive item).
    d'Alquen

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    HPL2008 is correct in my opinion. The cuff title appears in the 1939 price list. There would be no reason to include it if it was only worn by by one person. It was an expensive item at 4.50 RM, ( I suspect it that it still is a rather expensive item).
    d'Alquen
    Thanks.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    As Friedrich-Berthold said, d'Alquen or Wim Saris may well have the actual regulations; but it would seem likely that the "Inspekteur..." cuff title was not exclusively worn by Weber himself, but also by the personnel on his personal staff.

This would not have been a large number of people anyway. There were only three SS riding schools, so the inspectorate could not have been a huge affair.
    None of these HQ organizations was large by the standards of present day military or para military staffs.

There do exist STANs or T O & E's of these entities in the primary sources.

Although the rank lists appear to comprise large organizations, in reality they do not at all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast