Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bullion cap TK

Article about: I rather like Moscow, myself, and am very fond of Slavic women in general. If it is good enough for Gerard Depardieu and Brigit Bardot, then it is for me, too.

Default Re: Bullion cap TK

Bullion cap TKI rather like Moscow, myself, and am very fond of Slavic women in general. If it is good enough for Gerard Depardieu and Brigit Bardot, then it is for me, too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bullion cap TK
    P
    Many

?

No offense meant Robert. The written media is ungrateful at times. I hope you understand. I just read it like that. I can only concur that we should not help out the ones producing fakes. I guess i will just have to take your word for it

Regards, Lars

Bullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKEmbroidered alu wire insignia signifies in each case a Unikat, i.e. each piece is slightly unique.

Bullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKBullion cap TKOf one thing you can be certain: the young women pictured above ca. 1936 or 1937 are surely no longer making the insignia proffered by the goons and such.

I can vouch for Robert being a cosmopolitan, unlike many of the others especially on the maroon filth site with its know nothing ambiance and knuckle dragging demeanor.

These little essays are often ill suited to promote any fundamental understanding.

And, if a "scull" is involved, the head hunting instinct brings out the very worst even in cultivated persons.

If persons evoke an anti central or eastern European attitude here, Adrian is good about booting them out, actually, with my energetic support.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    If persons evoke an anti central or eastern European attitude here, Adrian is good about booting them out, actually, with my energetic support.
    Your reservations are quite well understood, but do you not consider the repercussions of such alienation may limit the traffic that crosses your path in the sand? "Cultivated" persons or not, even those that once in a rare moon choose to don garments in maroon [note the rhyme!], may still be capable of providing an intriguing perspective in many measures - why pre-emptively assume such could not be so, and be so quick to scare away those that could be of benefit to the [your?] rally-call?

Even the most beautiful island in the world can become lonely . . . especially when membership becomes limited.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bullion cap TK  

My point is simple: when people here express disdain and viciousness against central and eastern Europeans, we boot them out. My professional life in the last two decades has constituted the attempt to free especially this part of Europe from the unhappy legacy symbolized by the world wars.
    The maroon website tolerates all kinds of clap trap that does not belong here, nor does it aid the search for the truth, since central and eastern European constitute a group with high interest in this material, which, on the other site, is slanted in certain know nothing, nativist and xenophobic approach that is alive in some leading nations of the globe. There is a lot of trans Atlantic tension on the other site, which we try to adjudicate here with a blindness to place of origin, or genuflection to the supremacy of English speaking peoples and such things.

The whole thing is manifest of how jumbled our world is and how much extra effort is enjoined of those to manage it. Datrus is a Dane resident in Moscow, whereas Robert is a German who lived in Michigan and California, both of whom are citizens of the world, both of whom are not native speakers of English, and both of whom are wrestling with the complexities of all of this. I am a native speaker of English, but married to a European who is now a U.S. citizen. I have much experience of these processes and their effect on cognition and language.

The complexity issue is demonized on the other site, and it often resembles my unhappy memories of a high school locker room in the middle 1960s, about which no one need have any nostalgia.

Status as a MAX or SOS show celebrity or mouth piece for gun show old wives tales hardly enables anyone to make much of a contribution here. The glamor militaria show center of gravity only has so much pull. Not the least because this medium allows a more critical and comprehensive combined, joint analysis of things, which infuriates the know nothings and nativists. How sad.

Mr. Wyeth is as much a citizen of the world as are the other stalwarts here, and I am sure he will understand my statement in the spirit it is given.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mr. Wyeth is as much a citizen of the world as are the other stalwarts here, and I am sure he will understand my statement in the spirit it is given.
    That I do, FB - Thank You very much for the additional lesson.

My perception for that of which you speak is certainly of limited quantity in respect to many others, but sufficient enough to recognize the connotations associated with the situation you describe. Honestly, my status as a citizen of the world is much less developed than I wish it were - but I have great aspirations for continuing to make further advancements in the future. This time, I think I hear the sounds of the Pfaltz getting closer . . .

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    That I do, FB - Thank You very much for the additional lesson.

My perception for that of which you speak is certainly of limited quantity in respect to many others, but sufficient enough to recognize the connotations associated with the situation you describe. Honestly, my status as a citizen of the world is much less developed than I wish it were - but I have great aspirations for continuing to make further advancements in the future.
    Thanks. You have done very well and it shows in your work here. Your bicycle tour along the Danube is a thing I would surely like to duplicate, but I never have time.
    We celebrate your aspirations and thank you for helping make this place better.

the hobby, by its very nature, demands cross-cultural respect and interest among its participants.

we are all shortchanged by the insular attitudes more commonly seen elsewhere.

good comments and discussion, gentlemen.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    the hobby, by its very nature, demands cross-cultural respect and interest among its participants.

we are all shortchanged by the insular attitudes more commonly seen elsewhere.

good comments and discussion, gentlemen.
    Thanks. Well said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2