Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Camouflage uniforms--any WWII SS, possibly?

Article about: I apologize for the lack of precision in the photo; unfortunately I have no way to obtain better ones. Taking a look at the camo uniforms, in your opinions, do any of them look like late WWI

?

sorry wrong forum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflage uniforms--any WWII SS, possibly?
    P
    Many

Thanks for coming anyway.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I think the one id as dot 44 is probably post war Austrian? I see nothing WWII German there.
    Looked again, I'll get new specs one of these days.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

JKK Im curious...if you are helping your friend inventory....would it be possible to get closer pics and none looking over a pile of pillows and blankets?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

JKK
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    JKK Im curious...if you are helping your friend inventory....would it be possible to get closer pics and none looking over a pile of pillows and blankets?
    Well, I'm helping him process information. He had a limited site visit and had a lot to photograph, and had to make some decisions. I wasn't there to help physically. Beforehand, I agree to help him as best I could with the militaria, since I like it and have some reasonable layman's knowledge. So he sent me pics of the stuff he needed help on, and I got to researching (and joining up here). If I'd been there with him, I'd have made sure we got better ones (which would be SO helpful now). So, as it is, I just have to do the best I can. The forum has been helpful and patient, made a huge difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2