Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm eagle , and collar are Original or not

Article about: Hi Just bought these ,I thought they looked correct , the seller has just contacted me saying he has been contacted by someone stating they are post war copies ! Hopefully some of the more k

Default Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm eagle , and collar are Original or not

Hi
    Just bought these ,I thought they looked correct , the seller has just contacted me saying he has been contacted by someone stating they are post war copies !
    Hopefully some of the more knowledable than I , can advise ??
    Are they wartime or fake .
    Thank you for any help offered !! And stay safe all the very best
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm  eagle , and collar are Original or not   Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm  eagle , and collar are Original or not  

Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm  eagle , and collar are Original or not   Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm  eagle , and collar are Original or not  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone kindly advise if this SS other ranks arm  eagle , and collar are Original or not
    P
    Many

the'yre both originals

Still a nice seller, saying that he heard they where fakes after you already bought them. Most would just be quiet and tell themselfes... sold is sold.