Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

cap and picture of note.

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold The Collector's Guild in Canada, aka. Peter Whammond, who I think runs a fine site. i know this site... very well, but i don't find this visor. I see only two black wit

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Collector's Guild in Canada, aka. Peter Whammond, who I think runs a fine site.
    i know this site... very well, but i don't find this visor. I see only two black without insigna with crazy prices.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement cap and picture of note.
    P
    Many

?

I think it must have sold already, and the buyer has requested the removal of the listing...

For info, the cap is at the moment only available to "regular contributors to the site" as part of an "advanced listing" it will not be released as part of their general inventory for general sale until, circa 15th October.

oops. I did not read the fine print.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-14-2013 at 02:52 AM.

cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.cap and picture of note.Here are other SS caps that one day will be for sale at some point in the future period of the time to come and so forth...if I don't eat them first.

apropos the idiom above, which is archaic.

"'ll eat my hat' (old-fashioned)
    if you say you will eat your hat if something happens or does not happen, you mean you will be very surprised if it happens or does not happen..."

Here are other SS caps that one day will be for sale at some point in the future period of the time to come and so forth...if I don't eat them first.
    My - such a display of voluminosity. Nice indeed.

In the day-and-age of the Big Box Store, I wonder if, when that day comes, there will be consideration for a discounted purchase, when buying in bulk? One could say . . . it would be like shopping at "FB-Mart" . . .

For you, as a colleague, I will discount even without bulk, if you so wish.

For you, as a colleague, I will discount even without bulk, if you so wish.
    Thanks - I greatly appreciate the kind gesture.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3