Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cloth TK collartab

Article about: Saw this right facing cloth TK collartab. What are the opinions on this one please? Thanks

?

Default Cloth TK collartab

Saw this right facing cloth TK collartab. What are the opinions on this one please?
    I think I saw this one before being a rare type...

Thanks

Cloth TK collartabCloth TK collartab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cloth TK collartab
    P
    Many

Looks ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with Ade. It looks like one of the Dachau made tabs.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks guys. Is this type more rare then the typical Dachau TK and the 'Pumpkinhead' TK?

I am going to stick my head out here , and would advise you to take the greatest possible care with this one .
    Personally , I would not like this particular reverse for a Dachau tab to begin with .

More importantly , IMO this would not be a Dachau tab at all , but an early war years horizontal tab - and I have never ever seen one before with such a reverse .
    Most will have an RZM tag , but never the white guidelines that we have come to know from Dachau found tabs .
    I think these white stitchings have by now become " an acquired taste " that fakers like to add to insignia where they do not belong .
    Hope to be wrong , but I still wanted to share my concern ..

?

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    I am going to stick my head out here , and would advise you to take the greatest possible care with this one .
    Personally , I would not like this particular reverse for a Dachau tab to begin with .
    More importantly , an early war years horizontal tab like this - I have never ever seen one before with such a reverse .
    IMO most will have an RZM tag , but never the white guidelines that we have come to know from Dachau found tabs .
    I think these white stitchings have by now become " an acquired taste " that fakers like to add to insignia where they do not belong .
    Hope to be wrong , but I still wanted to share my concern ..
    It is offcourse very well made I must say... especially the details on the skull. I saw worse fakes in the past.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thanks guys. Is this type more rare then the typical Dachau TK and the 'Pumpkinhead' TK?
    Yes , this type is far more rare and costly .
    The 2 ones you mention ( in this picture " Pumpkin " + 3 ) are IMHO the only 2 types that were made with the white guide stitches on the reverse , found at Dachau , and therefor not as rare as the early war type that started this thread ..
    Attached Images Attached Images Cloth TK collartab 

?

So, the type that started the thread wasn't made in Dachau and therefore should not have that white stitchings...?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    So, the type that started the thread wasn't made in Dachau and therefore should not have that white stitchings...?
    That would be my opinion , yes ..

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    That would be my opinion , yes ..
    From what little I know, I would tend to agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)