Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

collar tab for Untersturmführer

Article about: please your opinoins on this item. thanx

Default collar tab for Untersturmführer

please your opinoins on this item.
    thanx
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture collar tab for Untersturmführer   collar tab for Untersturmführer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement collar tab for Untersturmführer
    P
    Many

Default Re: collar tab for Untersturmführer

Good for me!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

fast,faster,Nick.....

looks bad for me.

Whats bad about it Besslein,, please point out what you think is wrong with it!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

collar tab for Untersturmführercollar tab for Untersturmführercollar tab for UntersturmführerThe piping is incorrect as is the Spiegeltuch, actually. Spiegeltuch of the proper kind was very specific, fine grade of pure wool.
    To be sure, such can be debased, but with the enclosures, I am skeptical of this thing.

The push and pull of these pictures, however, is never complete and the only real way to know is to examine the thing in hand. Those who post here should be aware of such limitations and also extend thanks to those who help them.

Thank you Friedrich your photos are always supportive.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Thank you Friedrich your photos are always supportive.
    Thanks for your alert and skilled policing of our site so that we secure its quality and enable us to exchange knowledge free of ankle biters and mental pygmies!

thanks for help and knowledge .....

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for your alert and skilled policing of our site so that we secure its quality and enable us to exchange knowledge free of ankle biters and mental pygmies!
    I concur with the above statement. I also agree with your assessment FB. A one looker IMO. Bad piping, as well incorrect material.