Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For colleague Venezia!

Article about: To our colleague in search of authentic black SS uniforms. These are not for sale, but the images are for your reference.

Default For colleague Venezia!

To our colleague in search of authentic black SS uniforms. For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia! These are not for sale, but the images are for your reference.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For colleague Venezia!
    P
    Many

or...

Estos no están a la venta , pero las imágenes son para su referencia .

Die abgebildteten Gegenstaende stehen nicht zum Verkauf, sind aber zur archivalischen Zwecken beigefuegt......!!!!

The Spanish sentence is courtesy of the Google world domination service, and the German is my very own.

?

This is certainly the place to learn about the black service uniform of the SS. There is none better thanks to the fine members who share their time. Cheers to them!
    For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!For colleague Venezia!

We encourage new members from far and wide to bring their questions here.

Venezia is such a person, as is colleague JHAM.

?

Great pics, I see my early black cap which was displaced by early black steel.
    Yes this is the place to come to learn the "black art".

?

Nice image of Darre btw. I recently acquired the grouping to Arnold Sr. which includes many Darre images and signatures. Bob C I believe would be very familiar with it. It goes with his sons grouping which I also recently acquired. Neither involve black uniforms other than the many many images of them in wear by key regime personalities.

?

I am also fond of the Darre painting. I have seen images from the Arnold group and they are very interesting. Perhaps Mr. DougB could share them here. Thanks

For colleague Venezia!
    Quote by DougB View Post
    Great pics, I see my early black cap which was displaced by early black steel.
    Yes this is the place to come to learn the "black art".
    Our wish is that no one is ever displaced, and this object now is amid many of its type and of its date.

You can be certain that it receives the best care and feeding that I can offer.

And then you can have it back, too, since you are much younger than I.

- - ------- - -

If ever you want to sell the enlisted cap with the leather peak, please let me know.

?

JHam an incredible group indeed. I will try to get images up but travel and work will preclude photos for a while.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast