Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Collection filler

Article about: I find it intimidating to see not one but 4 SD uniforms in one place...makes me wonder by this photo what they were thinking or doing while in that location. Most noticeably are the 4 SD sle

I find it intimidating to see not one but 4 SD uniforms in one place...makes me wonder by this photo what they were thinking or doing while in that location. Most noticeably are the 4 SD sleeve diamonds all with the white border.
    The smirk of the one SD officer sitting with the small cap in the front seat is haunting. Thankyou Friedrich for the afforded view of these uniforms.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection filler
    P
    Many

Collection fillerCollection fillerThe image is spooky, especially when we all know how these people cut loose with mass murder as these pictures were taken.

Of course, some of these images in the Polish campaign were to indicate to Germans anf others how sneaky, nasty, and awful the Polish rear area was, and the tendency of the locals, especially the non Aryan locals, to engage in irregular warfare, which justified reprisals. There is a very good book on all of this from Kansas UP, which I will find the title.

my initial thoughts viewing this thread were to wonder why a reproduction cap would be highlighted as important,but after i see the beautifull line of caps friedrich has kindly provided i know see why, if anything this thread is important as a learning tool comparing real from reproduction ,warbuff what i will say though is you have been open and honest from the start ,stating its only a filler ,it would be a totally different matter if you genuinely believe this to be real ,for me this would be one shelf filler on permanent hold ,i will never even hold an example in my lifetime but you have youth on your side so you never know ,on one hand your purchase has improved the impoverished live's of a third world country on the other you have helped fuel the demand for bogus caps from these sweatshops ,its all about supply and demand ,the trouble with reproduction items is they are like a thorn in your side ,and eventually your conscience gets the better ,on a positive note i own some nice german caps myself but alas all post war ,on the plus side there easily available ,very affordable on the pocket ,even the makers share a bloodline going back to war time they display very well looking in essence very much like there earlier brethren and finnaly there genuine ,here's a few of my examples to see if they wet your appetite regards jamesCollection fillerCollection fillerCollection fillerCollection fillerCollection filler

How does one find these 1960s Bw officer caps? I loaded up on the NVA in 1990, when the fire sale took place.

good evening friedrich ,the bw officers cap is a favorite of mine in my humble cap collection ,it was dare i say it off an internet auction site ,its dated 1968 and the maker is carl jsken ,kind regards james

Quote by James C View Post
    good evening friedrich ,the bw officers cap is a favorite of mine in my humble cap collection ,it was dare i say it off an internet auction site ,its dated 1968 and the maker is carl jsken ,kind regards james
    Thank you. I must find one of these somehow. Thanks for showing your things and we appreciate your pleasure in them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3