Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cuff Title space

Article about: How far on the SS tunic do you place the cuff title in inches ? John

conrailpolice
    ?

Default Cuff Title space

How far on the SS tunic do you place the cuff title in inches ?

John

2. # ADS

Default Re: Cuff Title space

An authentic example on a black tunic with french cuffs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cuff Title space  

another....

Yet another.

Abschnitt title on a Signals tunic of note. None of these is the identical distance from the top seam of the french cuff, but they are all more or less within the range of the normal for this kind of thing....

Someone has the regulation somewhere.

Happy cuffs.

I do not know the distance from the bottom of the sleeve/cuff to the top of the french cuff. Such varied from uniform to uniform, granted its size.

or this example....someone else can help here...

or this for the Plauen Standarte, though I think same should actually be "Friedrich Schlegel..."

This piece here is posted on the Swedish site. Has someone seen it? Should it have the honor cuff title, or was such not always worn, which I imagine to be possible.

Who knows?

I have not treated grey uniforms here, especially field blouses and such, since I do not collect them.

There was a regulation about the cuff title location especially on the latter that was in the Dr. Klietmann publications of the 1950s and 1960s, but I looked at same in the 1970s.

Haha.

Hi John, if I recall correctly the distance was 15cm or almost 6 inches? I am thinking grey uniforms here.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I'am allways want to ask, why some of the cufftitles has a templated embroidery ( I mean officers) with paper embroidery under the embroidery, and some just embroidered without a template. The year of production? The templated are made with a excellent and solide quality, as distinct from not a templated...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

other examples..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cuff Title space   Cuff Title space  

Cuff Title space  
    Attached Images Attached Images Cuff Title space 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast