Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich

Article about: These images came from my colleagues as noted above, for which I thank them.

I hope my previous statement didn't insinuate I borne any conception Mr. Delich's items where anything other than original. It's quite transparent he's not only the leading collector in our field, but also assimilates this history on a level one, such as myself, could only envisage. The statement was made simply because I've yet had the privilege to encounter such rare items, making myself incompetent to judge them.
    Again, thank you both for your services here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich
    P
    Many

?

The F. F. Bauer image at the beginning of this thread is very nice. Does anyone know if there is a Bauer studio archive that survived?
    Thanks again.

?

Look at that fantastic jacket with the "D" collartab attached, now i do not collect SS- but i am stunned over that historical important photo!

If i was a rich man, i would have been poor very very quickly. I would most likely try to save as many of these items for the future as possible.

Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David Delich
    Quote by jHAM View Post
    The F. F. Bauer image at the beginning of this thread is very nice. Does anyone know if there is a Bauer studio archive that survived?
    Thanks again.
    The Bavarian State Archive picture section has many of his images. I have mined this resource. The SS economics histories also have a full account of the story of these two men, the Bauer brothers, as well. It is rather compelling.

Siehe da: Bayerisches Hauptstaatsarchiv | bavarikon
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-04-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David DelichDachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David DelichI have two other images of the SSTV "Oberbayern" (?) practicing the parade march in the gritty Dachau setting ca. 193X, but the files are too large at the moment.
    I will try to adjust them, which is not my forte.
    Mr. Bunde is a real expert at finding SSTV images of great rarity and import.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-04-2014 at 04:31 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Bavarian State Archive picture section has many of his images. I have mined this resource. The SS economics histories also have a full account of the story of these two men, the Bauer brothers, as well. It is rather compelling.
    Thank you F-B for the link. I'm sure the picture archive you describe is a pleasure to review. If only there were access for us mere mortals. I would love to spend an afternoon looking at the Bauer brothers studio archive. Best Wishes!

There is a link to the picture archive, at some point, since I used it. I found several Bauer images, which I have posted here.
    There are also Bauer images in the Bundesarchiv Bildarchiv, which is more user friendly.

Dachau and otherwise, images courtesy David Bunde/ David DelichHere is part of one of the Bunde images that is too weighty to digest. ....and to play the game...."what is the name of the officer on the roof on the left?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2