Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Dachbodenfundus Sta. 41 Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS schwarzer Rock.....with age.

Article about: From elsewhere in the firmament comes this item, which should interest one of you who also has a tunic from this unit.

?

I wonder where this item will turn up next. A nice piece, to be certain, with signs of use and in decent condition, or so it appears.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.
    P
    Many

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I wonder where this item will turn up next. A nice piece, to be certain, with signs of use and in decent condition, or so it appears.
    I do not know. These two black tunics appeared on the ding bat site. Often the stuff circulates and you can keep track of it. Otherwise it vanishes.

Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dear Dr. CMH, you are always welcome to some or all of my pile, when the time is right. FB

?

Thank you FB,

I will continue to save for that time. I would particularly love to add the San-Abt grouping to my own collection some day.

Best,

CMH

Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.Dachbodenfundus  Sta. 41  Bayreuth d. Allgem. SS  schwarzer Rock.....with age.until such a moment, foetid woolens poison the mind and trouble the soul, and they also empty out the bank account so that the mortgage goes unpaid, your second wife grows angry, and you cannot pay
    the utility bill.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7