Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Das Reich Cufftitle

Article about: Hello! These cufftitles came up for debate on Wehrmacht Awards as a different variation of the Das Reich cufftitle. I just wanted to see what the SS experts on this forum think about them. I

Default Das Reich Cufftitle

Hello! These cufftitles came up for debate on Wehrmacht Awards as a different variation of the Das Reich cufftitle. I just wanted to see what the SS experts on this forum think about them. I compared them to Adrians thread on bevo cuffs and they look good to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Das Reich Cufftitle   Das Reich Cufftitle  

Das Reich Cufftitle   Das Reich Cufftitle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Das Reich Cufftitle
    P
    Many

Your burn test seems to have been a little drastic, did the blaze get away from you???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

The damage is from rusty rivets - someone used this cuff titles to make s strap for something (post war) - they where tucked together with steel rivets - that is the reason why they do have this holes.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Das Reich Cufftitle  

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    The damage is from rusty rivets - someone used this cuff titles to make s strap for something (post war) - they where tucked together with steel rivets - that is the reason why they do have this holes.
    It was the matches that made me think RJ had gone all pyromaniacal....Sorry, shot down in flames again.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It was the matches that made me think RJ had gone all pyromaniacal....Sorry, shot down in flames again.
    My parents did always tell me not to play with matches

Very interesting to see.

Good original items.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

So what type of straps are those it was attached to?
    Looks like suspenders or Lederhoseen?

Semper Fi
    Phil