Article about: as noted.

Default Delich treasure, "Donau" Aermelstreifen

as noted. Delich treasure, "Donau" Aermelstreifen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasure, "Donau" Aermelstreifen
    P
    Many

?

Fantastic! Thanks for posting this rare bird and special regards to Mr. Delich for allowing his amazing collection to be seen here.
    Dean

Quote by Dean View Post
    Fantastic! Thanks for posting this rare bird and special regards to Mr. Delich for allowing his amazing collection to be seen here.
    Dean
    Thanks, and we are all very grateful that such a world renowned authority shares his wonderful collection with us here.
    Such generosity and intelligence form the exception, and hardly the norm.

a good man.

Hi FB ,Mr Delich has some really wonderful items, and I too thank him for sharing them with us and thank you Friedrich for posting them. I must admit ,I do not think I have ever seen an original example of this cuff title before, any ideas how many were issued? Leon.

Mr. HPL has reminded us of the character of this organization, that is, this echelon of the SS ca. 1934 or so, as depicted in the Rothlaender book. See The Butschek thread here in which this theme was introduced a few days ago.
    Early Allgemeine SS cuff titles are particularly rare, and we are luck that Mr. Delich shares from his premier collection.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-10-2014 at 10:55 PM.

?

Another excellent piece from a real first rate collection. I send my thanks to Mr. Delich for sharing here. Thanks and best wishes as always to F-B for his participation.
    Delich treasure, "Donau" Aermelstreifen

Thanks for the nice image.