Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Delich Treasure, SA Feldzeichen

Article about: not found on ebay or otherwise at garage sales. Dave Delich shared this image with me. It is not SS, per se, but so what.

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    projects a very strong image.
    Indeed. Masters of ceremony.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen
    P
    Many

In answer to TrondK's question I believe there were approximately just over 100 standards awarded to the SS.
    Period photos of the standards awarded to units of the Allgemeine-SS seem to be scarcer than those showing the SS-VT and SS-TV examples so I thought I would add this one of the colour party from SS-Regiment 1 parading their Oberbayern standard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Delich Treasure,  SA Feldzeichen  

?

Great dàlquien, thank you for finding time to answer my curiosity. Now as we now the numbers, then i wonder if there were spares. And were the "old" Standarten taken into the meltingpot as the war progressed on, or were they placed in a military depot/kaserne "museum/display".

I am also fishing after how many original examples that does exist today, all standarten included in the numbers. SS-VT, SS-TV and Allgemeine-SS.

Since the asking price is astronomical, i am quite certain there cant be many out there in original condition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3