Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Delich treasures: Dachau and SSTV regalia.

Article about: From the Delich treasures come these items of high interest.

Magnificent early pieces, the majority of which in all my years of collecting, I have never been fortunate to see before.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Magnificent early pieces, the majority of which in all my years of collecting, I have never been fortunate to see before.
    Thanks, Bob, most of us surely have never seen these things in decades of searching.

By far my favorite material from Mr. Delich's collection. Thank you, a rare treat this is indeed. I know I'd too love to see these in person, but such is next to impossible. However, the substitution of being able to view them here instead is the next best thing, which I'm quite grateful for.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-12-2013 at 06:09 AM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks to you, who have added to our trove of knowledge. Mr. Delich reads our threads and I append his responses. Many thanks, FB
    Thank you so much. Your praise is very meaningful to me. These photos of Mr. Delich's TK kragenspeigel belong here in this thread.
    Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.

?

Hello,
    That is great stuff and the term rare cannot describe it.

Jody

Awesomeness as it is. Collar patch with D letter is interesting. Never seen this before. Are there some photos of wearing this particular collar patch?

Quote by Max Ostendorff View Post
    Awesomeness as it is. Collar patch with D letter is interesting. Never seen this before. Are there some photos of wearing this particular collar patch?
    Another " D " tab , with some period pictures in same thread >> One single D-letter collar tab

Let's add this one..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Delich treasures:  Dachau and SSTV regalia.  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2