Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Article about: by HPL2008 This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award bestowed by Göring. Some of the recipients were Luftwaffe pilots, some were otherwise distinguished aviators and s

?

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Not that simple but does actually relate to a lot of the nincompoop discussions on the WAF lately in terms of uniform depots etc.
    The Heeresbekleidung depots and their locations are all connected to the old Armeekorps district locations which is something very few understand.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Not that simple but does actually relate to a lot of the nincompoop discussions on the WAF lately in terms of uniform depots etc.
    The Heeresbekleidung depots and their locations are all connected to the old Armeekorps district locations which is something very few understand.
    Insights into the fundamentals of bureaucratic organization in their military form are essential to being a successful collector.
    Such detail is often beyond the comprehension of many interested in all of this, yet without it, one is really totally lost.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    No one in Hamburg would dream of describing themselves as being identical to the people of Oberbayern, and vice versa.
    Speaking as someone from a state with a particularly strong identity, let me endorse that observation wholeheartedly.

omg 3 white tunics

?

Can only echo the thanks given earlier. A very beneficial addition to the forum. Thanks again to all involved.

Regards,

Carl

Simply breathtaking.

Once again a big thank you to Mr Delich for very kindly sharing these with us. And of course to "FB" for hosting them and his good offices.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Dear Colleague, Wow does best describe it, I think. Thanks for yours, FB .
    Great work you are doing FB. I think this is highly appreciated by all of us!

I think David can make us all sick when he would or could show all of his SS cufftitles.
    He had a lot of them when I visited him in about 1979. Since then about 35 years
    have passed and during that time he surely will have received more of that fine stuff!

Stunning Images! It always makes me curious why some of the Third Reich leadership possess the combined pilot/observer badge, when they were not Luftwaffe, or military at all like Himmler?

Well someone has said wow already, so I will say Woof ! instead.....jaw dropping pieces. Thanks for the insite.

cheers

Tony

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    It always makes me curious why some of the Third Reich leadership possess the combined pilot/observer badge, when they were not Luftwaffe, or military at all like Himmler?
    This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award personally bestowed by Göring.
    Some of the recipients were noteworthy Luftwaffe officers (like Rudel or Mölders), some were otherwise distinguished aviators (like Hanna Reitsch) and some (like Himmler, Sepp Dietrich or Dönitz) were neither.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast