MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Article about: by HPL2008 This special diamonds version of the badge was an honorary award bestowed by Göring. Some of the recipients were Luftwaffe pilots, some were otherwise distinguished aviators and s

?

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Some quick research on Werner Lorenz dress jacket lead me to the Marshals Baton website and this page:
    Item #4

I was intrigued to read that it had been professionally restored. The standard of that restoration is quite simply stunning as you can see.
    The damage done in these photos haunt me in my nightmares. I awake in a cold sweat and check for insects on my woolens so they do not become further fetid. Imagine!

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Delich treasures part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.

Delich treasures  part two, cuff titles and uniforms of singular, remarkable quality.
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The damage done in these photos haunt me in my nightmares. I awake in a cold sweat and check for insects on my woolens so they do not become further fetid. Imagine!

CMH
    Join the club, friend, I have the same dreams and quite frequently.

SS collectors: Beware the Death's Head Moth!
    (Just couldn't resist that pun.)

WOW these items are just breathtaking! Thanks a lot FB and of course thanks to the owner of these lovely tunics for sharing them with us.
    My eyes are not the best but what does the cufftitle on the white SS-TV tunic says? Just curious

That's an impressive collection.

Cheers Kevin.

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    My eyes are not the best but what does the cufftitle on the white SS-TV tunic says? Just curious
    It looks like "Elbe" to me.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It looks like "Elbe" to me.
    I believe so. An extraordinary piece and one of very many in this leading collection.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Speaking as someone from a state with a particularly strong identity, let me endorse that observation wholeheartedly.
    You must be Bavarian?

Many thanks HPL2008 and F.B for your kind help

Many thanks to F-B and Mr. Delich for giving us the opportunity to see these fantastic pieces!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast