Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DER FUHRER Cufftitle

Article about: by Brad The tag looked so good, I had my hopes up! Here is an authentic RFSS tag in its appropriate place.

?

Question DER FUHRER Cufftitle

Hello New Friends,

I just recently joined WRF and enjoy what I see. Attached are some photos of a cufftitle which I believe to be an early hand embroidered Officer's "Der Fuhrer" cufftitle. it has an interesting RZM tag. ULRIC states that there are 6 and 5 strand bordered cufftitles in existence that are authentic. Any comments? DER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER Cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DER FUHRER Cufftitle
    P
    Many

Sorry we don't know anything about wwii militaria on this forum, this is for crimean war only.

Just kidding.
    Welcome to the forum. This appears to be a poor fake of one. It doesn't hold the same quality you would expect from a piece like this.

Welcome to the forum. This is a known fake and you should pass.
    "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

DER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER CufftitleDER FUHRER Cufftitle
    Not the same.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Brad, I find the best way of immediatly ruling out if a German item is fake is by the quality of manufacture. Even into 1945 the items produced by the Third Reich were of high quality. This is an attribute you just don't see in the fakes like the one you posted. I also suggest you look around on the forum here. We have a huge collection of photographs of original pieces for you to look over. Happy collecting!

The tag is a fantasy design for cufftitles. Welcome to the forum. I hope we saved you some money. Ulric is correct about genuine cufftitles found with less than seven strands. However, this is not one of them.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

My colleagues have said it best. We have many, many authentic hand embroidered SS cuff titles here in their variety and in detail, as Mr. Zentner has included for you.

The RZM tags on such cuff titles are also well analyzed.

?

This site is for the current Crimean war? What a sad state of affairs over there.

?

The tag looked so good, I had my hopes up!

Quote by Brad View Post
    This site is for the current Crimean war? What a sad state of affairs over there.
    Pardon me, do you want help with SS regalia or is your goal to discuss European security and defense?

This is an apolitical website.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast