Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutschland Tunic?

Article about: Hey guys, i have seen this tunic for sale... i don't like it as i believe the give away is the arm eagle that has a blob for a head Anyway i would like your opinions on it... also i was wond

Default Deutschland Tunic?

Hey guys, i have seen this tunic for sale... i don't like it as i believe the give away is the arm eagle that has a blob for a head Anyway i would like your opinions on it... also i was wondering what the stamp markings on the inside indicate, converted tunic of some sort... probably swedish?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deutschland Tunic?  Deutschland Tunic?  Deutschland Tunic?  Deutschland Tunic?  Deutschland Tunic?  Deutschland Tunic? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutschland Tunic?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Deutschland Tunic?

They sure do look like Swedish crowns.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

It looks like a reanactor tunic to me IMO.

Best regards,
    Patrick

It is a reenactor tunic and those are Swedish crowns. In my opinion, it really is a shame that people will ruin original WWII wool tunics to look German.

Okay so we can agree its an original ww2 swedish tunic which has been converted to look like a Waffen SS tunic to try and deceive collectors or for like you have said to reenact, which is much more likely
    Thanks, Glen.

Before atf, hessen and other repro dealers came on to the market. Reenactors would make or convert there own stuff. Swedish tunics are one of the stuff they would convert.
    To me this is not original ss tunic. beside the markings (hint Look at bottum pockets)

Hi Glen, 35 years ago we used to convert these tunics for re-enactment. But this one has not even been converted. Just badly badged up. Very poor indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It more like clown's tunic. Re-enactors use the tunics which is similar to original, but these is simple Swede, just with some sort of fake insignia
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics