Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Does This SS Marksmanship Diamond Look Good?

Article about: Hello everyone, I have been offered this marksmanship diamond, and I wanted to get some opinions on it's originality. It appears to be correct to me, but I know very little about these, so a

RZM
    ?

Default Does This SS Marksmanship Diamond Look Good?

Hello everyone,

I have been offered this marksmanship diamond, and I wanted to get some opinions on it's originality. It appears to be correct to me, but I know very little about these, so any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does This SS Marksmanship Diamond Look Good?   Does This SS Marksmanship Diamond Look Good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does This SS Marksmanship Diamond Look Good?
    P
    Many

Everything appears correct in my opinion, a original-period second class marksman's trade patch/sleeve diamond. It has the correct material; cloth and buckram, construction, and RZM tag.
    It's always pleasant to find these with there tag still intact, for the right price I'd purchase it.
    Market value is around 180-220usd in this condition, by the way. Here is a link to one which is currently for sale. It is a great comp seeing how they are similar in most aspects.
    The Collector's Guild