Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does this visor stand a chance?

Article about: Been offered this visor, and yes, the pics are not the best. The owner says the adler and deaths head are copies, but the rest is legit. Does it stand a chance?

?

Default Does this visor stand a chance?

Been offered this visor, and yes, the pics are not the best. The owner says the adler and deaths head are copies, but the rest is legit. Does it stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does this visor stand a chance?
    P
    Many

Hi Al, sorry, no chance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

no chance at all

I agree with my colleagues. We have numerous examples of genuine pieces on the forum. Use the search engine and you will quickly see the difference between this hat and genuine examples.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks guys, I did look at all the others I could find, and the first red flag was the liner (and poor pics), buy I live in hope. Hopefully somebody won't get cheated out of a lot of money on this one.

?

Just thought I would add a couple more pics for the educational value. Is this a post war copy or something that has been modified to look the part?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?

Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Officer caps often have a black Innenfutter.

Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?The RFSS label, as it were, is not usually found in the caps with the black lining, but never say never.

In most cases, not, though....

?

Many thanks. Do they all have the celluloid triangle? I assume the front seam on the one I posted was another give-away?

Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Does this visor stand a chance?Authentic caps generally have a cello triangle. Or had one, I should say....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast