Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business! Whoopee.

Article about: Siehe da! Kostümverleih Frackverleih Tierkostüme Brautmoden HOME — Kostümverleih Breuer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.
    P
    Many

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.He invented this magic thing.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-27-2014 at 02:35 AM.

MAP
    ?

and now Santa costumes....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-27-2014 at 04:03 AM.

MAP
    ?

LoL....is there some sort of retribution in this??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I actually own a re dyed Bundesgrenzschutz tunic of his, but it does not have the tag.
    I must make a picture of it sometime.

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.My first encounter with what I hoped to be a black SS uniform was ca. 1967 with a Breuer fake. Ergo the post. There is a likely Breuer special on the "I hate everyone and it is all too awful" website and the sight of the thing ( see picture here) made me look beyond.

Also, one of my correspondents in so. Germany found a remnant black uniform and is restoring it with some technical advice from me, and all of this made me think about the past.

Such is normal at Christmas time, no?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-27-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.For those horrified by costumes for apples and or reptiles,

here is a textile look into the year 1935, which causes joy to my twisted spirit.

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Notice how Nazi regalia is piled in a kind of poetic way, much in contrast to the fuss and bother that characterizes the fastidious and fetish laden present. Younger persons who only know this material via this medium cannot easily imagine such a heap ca. 1963.

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.From the old man to the present says something, but I will leave it to you to divine what.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast