Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business! Whoopee.

Article about: Siehe da! Kostümverleih Frackverleih Tierkostüme Brautmoden HOME — Kostümverleih Breuer

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 781890Notice how Nazi regalia is piled in a kind of poetic way, much in contrast to the fuss and bother that characterizes the fastidious and fetish laden present. Younger persons who only know this material via this medium can imagine such a heap ca. 1963.
    As oft quoted here......if I only had a time machine....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.
    P
    Many

I do not think there are costume houses where I live any longer. There used to be, and very nice ones at that, mind you. I recall the disposal of the MGM costume studio here at the end of the 1960s amid the hippie uproar.
    There were rooms full of unused French uniforms from 1940 or 1918, as if they had been taken by the Wehrmacht after June 1940 and on and on. I have one set of breeches I got then, actually from MGM. I wore them for decades.
    I must make a picture of it and the ex Breuer black tunic I own, too.

Maybe if we spent more time dressed as tomatoes, as this positive young woman in Munich, the world would likely be a better place.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Maybe if we spent more time dressed as tomatoes, as this positive young woman in Munich, the world would likely be a better place.
    The Tomato costume was one of my favorite of the lot! LoL! Glad you liked it to!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

What is the uniform and collar insignia the Elder Gent is wearing?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business!  Whoopee.
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    What is the uniform and collar insignia the Elder Gent is wearing?
    That is Dr. Breuer himself, actually. I think it is a Luftwaffe uniform, but I do not know.

I knew a person in my youth who had worked for Breuer in the early 1960s in Munich.

This is what he saw, and just imagine how much Nazi stuff was stored away and virtually worthless....less than worthless....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ky4JBs9dOM

The early 1960s in Munich, retour....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWzIH43hQI

..and this is what it all looked like a decade and a half earlier, which bears keeping in mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79mJNP_7als

great thread F-B,happy new year to you.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    great thread F-B,happy new year to you.
    Thanks, and the same to you, in turn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2