Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)

Article about: hi guys Have a question regarding these 2 insignia wolfsangel pins that were offered to me last week by a friend of mine. The owner of these badges claim them to be original and says he gara

Default Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)

hi guys

Have a question regarding these 2 insignia wolfsangel pins that were offered to me last week by a friend of mine.
    The owner of these badges claim them to be original and says he garantuees it a 100%..

These insignia were used by the Dutch NSB as well as the Volunteers legion der Niederlande for the SS.

I hope to get some opinions on these items, because the price is fair enough if they are real..so hope someone can help me out on these.

My opinion is based on pure wet finger work because these wolfsangels are the first i would be buying ( when good offcourse) and i have never seen originals of these first hand, so i am no expert and hope to get some advice on these.

I think they are ok in age en could be genuine, however i think that the quality is missing that i see in most other insignia and 3d Reich badges

Hope to get some good feedback..cause would love to have these in the collection.

Thanks in advance guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)   Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)

They are very crude in appearance. This is not what I expect to see with WWII Nazi insignia. My gut feeling is no.
    SteveR

Default Re: Dutch volunteers insigne fr will legion der Niederlande (wolfsangel)

I agree with Steve, crude casting bubbles present and non-linear. Not what it's purported to be. Unfortunately, your friend is probably just going by what he was told when he bought them.

Jay

Agreed. Not good at all, sorry

As already stated these are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

thanks for all the input guys, think i'll pass on these