Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Early allg ss leather visor

Article about: Very true, as well. I wish I had my original Wellhausen cap. It was a very nice cap.

Default Re: Early allg ss leather visor

Early allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorThese are caps I have never shown before, actually.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early allg ss leather visor
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Truth be told, I enjoy looking at my own images, and, if, by chance, such benefits others, then it is all to the good.
    Thank You again - your perseverance is greatly appreciated. Hard times these days to maintain such a consuming interest as was once ago - just like the television commercial - maybe your images will keep the light on til the glory days return?

Early allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorEarly allg ss leather visorThanks. I am getting some new things in the next bit of time and will show them to you.
    I am not sure about glory days, though the present is fairly bleak.
    I had rather thought such was more a function of my old age.
    Human beings are restless and seized of the lust for glory, fame, power and such.
    For my part, I am happy to share my foetid woolens with you.
    My consuming interest is pretty consuming and quite expensive, too....
    It has generally been thus, truth be told, and it is likely quite unsustainable.
    But the for the next piece, I take some succor and solace that you read and enjoy this, and I think I have even convinced one reader to learn German.
    That is a feat.

Imo it is a no sense reply... to say if there weren't FB nobody replied. There is my visor and other 10 comment or ask... Topic finish when we want...

- - Updated - -

Imo it is a no sense reply... to say if there weren't FB nobody replied. There is my visor and other 10 comment or ask... Topic finish when we want...

The expertise in your material, Mr. Mauro, is concentrated in only a few persons. This fact caused you to show your property here. Are you dissatisfied with the analysis it has received here?
    You have received commentary on your material from informed and helpful persons, as well as additional photos illustrating its type and also expert analysis of its origins, date, posture, pp.
    Mr. Wyeth and I are friends, and we exchange thoughts here as we have via several sites where we have been together for a long time.
    This privilege is his and mine.
    Thank you for showing us you cap. Do kindly share with us the expert and informed opinion of others which you might garner on other sites that would enlighten us further as to useful and intriguing knowledge about your item.
    I have included other examples of caps here, not the least of which to add value and merit to your own.
    If you do not construe this as such, then I am terribly sorry.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The expertise in your material, Mr. Mauro, is concentrated in only a few persons. This fact caused you to show your property here. Are you dissatisfied with the analysis it has received here?
    You have received commentary on your material from informed and helpful persons, as well as additional photos illustrating its type and also expert analysis of its origins, date, posture, pp.
    Mr. Wyeth and I are friends, and we exchange thoughts here as we have via several sites where we have been together for a long time.
    This privilege is his and mine.
    Thank you for showing us you cap. Do kindly share with us the expert and informed opinion of others which you might garner on other sites that would enlighten us further as to useful and intriguing knowledge about your item.
    I have included other examples of caps here, not the least of which to add value and merit to your own.
    If you do not construe this as such, then I am terribly sorry.
    probably my english is not good.
    try with a translator:
    just wanted to invite to ask, to participate, to write ... because a topic is over when we want. So, even if we all thank you and other colleagues for their expertise and passion ... we also have to repay the efforts in the only way: writing, responding and participating. But my reply is not AD PERSONAM, generally... for all forumists.

PS: i show the cap here for the above reason, i liked so much the passion of a lot of collectors so i opened a thread also here. Forum needs the efforts of all, great and small collectors.

?

A very nice cap Mauro. I prefer the early examples to the later ones.

Cheers, Patrick
    Last edited by M18922; 11-12-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Hi Patrick, i have the same opinion. FB what do you think about s super topic of allg visor evolution? With your amd BenVk supervision we could make a topic really incredible.

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    Mauro - my apologies to you . . . your cap began this topic, and it was unkind of me not to make mention of your contribution as well. Thank you. It appears to be a fine cap, and you have due reason to be proud in sharing it with all of us. It would be a pleasure to see more of your collection, as well as your much appreciated future contributions. I should really try better not to allow my admiration for the grand amount of effort that FB puts into this forum, run so free as to overshadow all the other wonderful contributions being made here . . .

Some day, I too should really take the time to share a few things . . . honestly, I do not have much of a collection left - especially not much in the way of "Black" . . . but I do still have great access to all of that of which I once had. These were a few of my favorites . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images Early allg ss leather visor 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast