Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Early Allgemeine SS Tunic

Article about: This early tunic was found together with the other items during a house clearance in Germany. All the insignia (except the Kampfbinde) were found in the breast pocket of the tunic. The tunic

Hi Stefan Wow !! If you may at your earliest opportunity ...please please post that Chained SS dagger here >

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...lch-1933-1936/

for our SS dagger collectors. It appears to be the initial production type 1st or 2nd out of 4 variants. Im already loving the black burnishing in the chain links.

My apologies to the SS uniform collectors..Im here to steal the thunder only of the dagger....and pick up with it again in the dagger forum. Thanks for your patience. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Allgemeine SS Tunic
    P
    Many

?

What a nice find. Congratulations. The early kragenspeigel are very interesting. Thanks for showing us.

?

Wow, nice uniform and find man!

?

Awesome find! Congatulations, Rob.

?

Fantastic find Mate . Well Done.

Greg

This goes without saying but I sure do hope this grouping never becomes split up. Again, thank you sir for taking the time to post this, it's not often these types of finds appear on any fora.

Early Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS Tunic
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Only the shirmutze is missing. Maybe FB got there before the house cleaner! Seriously, it is a wonderful grouping of material.
    No, not I. This is the fourth stripped uniform to appear in the last year. Very pleasing, and the best of the four by far.

Herr Stefan's item is noteworthy, also, because it is plainly not the RFSS style ca. mid 1934, but of an earlier, non conforming type, with all the wonderful, early insignia. A real spectacular find. Thanks so much and congratulations. Find us some more houses like this, too.

Early Allgemeine SS TunicEarly Allgemeine SS Tunic

Dear fellow collectors,

thanks for your positive feed back. FB must have been there, because too much is missing. Two photos of the nco, who was wearing the tunic. On the photos (one from his sportabzeichen-urkunde, the other from his marriage) he wears the later style uniform (1934/35). These pieces were never found.
    Concerning the wehrpass the guy was in the Landwehr I. In the Landwehr there were the old participants of WW I. In WW I he received the EK II (he's born 1898) and for that the FEK in1935. He was never active in WW II.
    For Larry: Next days I will post some pics of the dagger (complete nickel, chain type is as we call it B 1, all nickel without septum at the skull). So the dagger was the starting point for purchasing the grouping (good luck I got the first call), because my major field of collecting are early ss-Daggers.

At the moment I'm looking for an early visor and an early nco-shouler board (black and white piping) for the tunic.

Regards

Stefan

Simply incredibile... And only in Deutschland. Say the truth... How many collectors would buy some of these tabs if them were offered alone? These pictures teaching a lot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast