MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Early Crusher - SSVT

Article about: Hi Guys , I have always been reluctant to show this hat publically and this is the first time I show it on a Forum (If I remember I posted only one picture on the WA) with detailed pictures.

Default Early Crusher - SSVT

Hi Guys ,
    I have always been reluctant to show this hat publically and this is the first time I show it on a Forum (If I remember I posted only one picture on the WA) with detailed pictures.BenVK saw this one privately.I sent him (and just other few friends) the photos via email because I consider him a good guy and a very advanced collector in the cap field.
    Now I found here good people/gentleman and REALLY advanced collectors ready to argue and not to destroy an object just because rare.Maybe here I found the old spirit to the WA Forum.
    I'd like to share here with us maybe my rarest cap.It's in very good conditions.Worn but nice (from the pictures the patina is not visible).The eagle mis 2 prongs but in any case it kept well on the cap.The TK is a nice Zimmermann.Unfortunately is near to impossible to take shots to the pasteboard under the lining.Anyway it's black.

Hope you like it.

Cheers
    Francesco
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Crusher - SSVT  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Crusher - SSVT
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early Crusher - SSVT

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Crusher - SSVT   Early Crusher - SSVT  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Crusher - SSVT   Early Crusher - SSVT  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast