Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Early Crusher - SSVT

Article about: Hi Guys , I have always been reluctant to show this hat publically and this is the first time I show it on a Forum (If I remember I posted only one picture on the WA) with detailed pictures.

Default Re: Early Crusher - SSVT

Thanks gentlemann.As always a pleasure to show here my items,and this is not for the positive comments (I'm always ready to accept constuctive critic)but for the kindness serenity and professionality to the collectors to this Forum.
    Friedrich,may be you do not remember me but several years ago whe meet on another site and whe talk via email about an SS Officers visor cap I was buying.

Kind regards
    Francesco

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Crusher - SSVT
    P
    Many

Quote by Francesco View Post
    Thanks gentlemann.As always a pleasure to show here my items,and this is not for the positive comments (I'm always ready to accept constuctive critic)but for the kindness serenity and professionality to the collectors to this Forum.
    Friedrich,may be you do not remember me but several years ago whe meet on another site and whe talk via email about an SS Officers visor cap I was buying.

Kind regards
    Francesco
    Dear Sir, thanks, cordially, FB

?

I'm so pleased to see our two new Italian forum members posting items from their collections here.
    Needless to say, this feldmeutze is quite an exceptional item!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'm so pleased to see our two new Italian forum members posting items from their collections here.
    Needless to say, this feldmeutze is quite an exceptional item!
    Thanks Ben

I have no knowledge on these, therefore I probably have no right to comment but I like it! You truly have some great items Francesco well done and thanks for sharing them.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I have no knowledge on these, therefore I probably have no right to comment but I like it! You truly have some great items Francesco well done and thanks for sharing them.
    Thanks to you for your kind comment.

Regards
    Francesco

francesco you have a outstanding collection and a real beuty to look at this crusher is the first example i have ever seen and im glad you shared it keep em coming because i think i can speak for everyone "we're enjoying them a lot"

Quote by talltom View Post
    francesco you have a outstanding collection and a real beuty to look at this crusher is the first example i have ever seen and im glad you shared it keep em coming because i think i can speak for everyone "we're enjoying them a lot"
    Hi Tom,thanks a lot for your comment.Right to go on with the field gray SS VT I will post soon an interesting early M34 sidecap.Later you will understand why I call my example early.

Cheers
    Francesco

WOW! Just wow! That is a super good looking cap. And in a stunning condition! Congrats to a very nice item

That is what is called in the collecting community a "TEXTBOOK" crusher and is very rare indeed.The crusher's are very few and far between and its nice to see a real piece instead of Ebay's garbage and Manion's "restored junk!! Carl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast