Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Early Leather Peaked SS Cap

Article about: Hello, I would really appreciate your opinions on this cap. Thank you in advance, Grant.

Ownership of these items hardly constitutes the billet d' entree for this site. You belong when you accept our common values, described by my friend in Texas and
    lived each day by all of us in contrast to the rest of the digital junk yard, with its charming manners and good humor.

I also have the UM from beginning to end, as well as the digital RZM circulars. They have been the source of most of my recent knowledge.

In turn, I have tried to share what I learn, especially as I add things to my collection.

Merry Christmas and please participate every day and every hour.

My exhibitionism manifests itself in no pictures of my meals, nor my feet, nor of my selfies.....what a horror.....!?

Kant made clear to us that we have an ethical duty to think and to understand.

Schiller reminds us that the aspect of play is at the center of human creativity, and we aspire to create something with our effort.

My exhibitionism in the digital idiom unfolds as the sharing of historical objects and the seminar that goes with them.

We engage in a form of culture that is very old, really, and it is a pleasure.

The riddles of what the past leaves to us are always compelling and important.

The epoch of total war is also important, since mankind is now headed back to such a nightmare and with open eyes.

Maybe what we do here will in some way serve the needs of peace by showing the dead end of historically fabricated myths, death cult kitsch symbols and political violence.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-26-2015 at 01:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Leather Peaked SS Cap
    P
    Many

Early Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapIt is not just what is on his head, but what ideas were in it.

Early Leather Peaked SS CapEarly Leather Peaked SS CapI lost out on buying this, which peeves me. If one of you bought it, I will buy it from you, in turn.

- - ------- - -

Has this item been reprinted? I have the 1970 English translation via Angolia.

Merry Christmas F-B, and thank you!

Marcus

Quote by Marcus Vaughn View Post
    Merry Christmas F-B, and thank you!

Marcus
    The best of the season to you, in turn, and thanks for your work here. Bravo on your fine, wonderful material.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5