Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Early SS cap with leather visor

Article about: Hello all, this early pre rzm cap with leather visor is offered to me at the moment. It looks promising, but I didn't find anything about the maker N&Z Erstklassig. What are your thougts

Early SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorThis one is for sale, and was mine, and is also in the Beaver/Shea picture book.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS cap with leather visor
    P
    Many

Shea also has two of them, but at what might be characterized as healthy prices, and Weitze has one or so, but the ones in Hamburg are not in super shape. My ex cap is worn, but it is intact.

Early SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorHere is the Shea cap, which is ex the Buhler collection.

- - ------- - -

It is rather costly, but then, it is the "textbook," if you want to see it thus.

Early SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorfoetid woolens and no more money for the children's medicine nor over priced tyres and or tomorrow's lunch....

FB is absolutely right that the Staführer-Tunic needs a nice and fitting cap, but my wife wants to buy a Audi Q 5. You all know what I have to do. It's not the cap.

Stefan

It's interesting to see that the earlier uniforms very often have "wider" lapels or V-cut collars, comparing with the later tunics according to the RFSS regulations.

StefanEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visor

Well done and very nice pieces, indeed. And your dear wife should have appropriate transportation and we all support Volkswagen despite the silly California Air Resources Board, but that is another question.

?

Very nice SS dienstrocks eisenschwein35. Thank you for sharing the photo. Perhaps you can share a few more images of these.

Quote by eisenschwein35 View Post
    It's interesting to see that the earlier uniforms very often have "wider" lapels or V-cut collars, comparing with the later tunics according to the RFSS regulations.

StefanEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visorEarly SS cap with leather visor

The advent of the black tunic in 1932 or not led to a variety of models, especially until about 1934 or 1935.

Dr. CMH has the pattern documents from ca. 193X.

The variations in these things make them more interesting.

Your schwarzer Rock from Sta. 55 is especially pleasing, considering your reconstruction of its badges.

They are all pleasing, rare, and significant and not very easy to find beyond very, very few places.

That is, to find in an authentic posture.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Very nice SS dienstrocks eisenschwein35. Thank you for sharing the photo. Perhaps you can share a few more images of these.
    and, my colleague on the Pacific Coast of North America underscores the hope and optimism of our site and its chosen role. We celebrate that collectors engage
    with us and share their things here so we can all partake of them. Ergo my riposte to the cultural pessimism, neo Malthusian and failure to launch shibboleths
    had at other digital sink holes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast