Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

early SS officer's cap.

Article about: Attachment 428852An early SS officer's cap of some merit. The tag: Wm. Kueppers of Dortmund, an A2 maker, i.e. artisan. The photo is Wilhelm Kube in Potsdam in March 1934. The latter became

Default Re: early SS officer's cap.

I forget who is big brother here but what is a few months?
    I think Bob called him the ole man to me
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 12-01-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early SS officer's cap.
    P
    Many

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.Bill Shea is somewhat older by a few weeks or month than Bob Coleman.
    In any case, I count them both as colleagues and guides to me in my search for foetid head wear.
    In the year 2012, and in the part of the U.S. in which I live, age is surely a curse and only a cause for reproach.
    To be sure, I do not subscribe to this view, as I am old, too, but a few years junior to my betters.
    I respect experience and the wisdom that might accrue from it. For myself, I embarked on a struggle to learn about Nazi Germany from a tender age and make some strides each day even in the autumn of life.
    I never subscribed to the cult of youth when I was young, either. It irritated me, all the hula hoops, and surf boards and the like.
    Pfui.

And god bless them both,and I have met them both.

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 12-01-2012 at 05:31 AM.

So how about a new HD camera for those black woolens? For xmas..

Eric

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.This cap is noteworthy, as it seems to be of very early shape (very low crown) yet has the RZM tag.
    It has some signs of wear, but is in a fine state of preservation. The other cap of this type I own is similar, but has no tag, or it fell out with the passage of time.

- - Updated - -

I believe this brown tag is the first of its type.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-02-2012 at 02:42 AM.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.Such tags....as used in most types of NSDAP, SA, SS, HJ and so on headwear of the first years after 1933.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.This tag was introduced in late 1934.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-02-2012 at 02:15 AM.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.foetid headwear across the gulf of time.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-02-2012 at 02:29 PM.

?

Outstanding cap FB.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Outstanding cap FB.
    Thanks. The thing is not found every day. It is the first I have seen in forty four years with the RZM tag of this type.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast