Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

early SS officer's cap.

Article about: Attachment 428852An early SS officer's cap of some merit. The tag: Wm. Kueppers of Dortmund, an A2 maker, i.e. artisan. The photo is Wilhelm Kube in Potsdam in March 1934. The latter became

Default Re: early SS officer's cap.

When my new book appears, I will be sure to alert you. It will not have pictures of caps in it, though, which is sad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early SS officer's cap.
    P
    Many

early SS officer's cap.
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 429669

See post # 17. Said tag was apparently introduced in November, 1934, which means that it came into general use in the time following. Those unfamiliar with the details of the RZM date these tags from the legislation cited on them, which, in general is of an earlier date than the tag, itself.
    For instance, this tag cites the March 1933 decree of the Reichspraesident which made unlawful possession of party regalia by those not entitled to it.
    However, this tag was introduced much later.
    Here is the 1937-8ff. tag with reference to the Heimtuecke law of late 1934 and the January 1935 requirement to mark items; but, to be sure, the tag itself is of later date. Note stamp of leather good maker on sweat band. The cap maker is Schlienitz, of Straubing in Lower Bavaria.

?

Thanks Friedrich, sorry for asking without having a look back first. Laziness on my part as I thought I had read the posts already.

I am going to do some more research on the RZM myself. Its an Interesting area.
    But I have to go finish my 5 book series I have been reading. Do you know the book(s) by James Bender about the Waffen-SS?

All the Best, Patrick

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.The knowledge here is hardly linear. I am very linear, but I am also a mid-20th century person who cannot jump over my shadow.
    I am afraid that little of merit exists in English on the RZM, other than the 1975 work of Clyde Davis, which is more rare than my caps.
    The Bender books came out more or less at the same time as the Mollo works.

?

I am sure if I give myself time (which is in short suply now that its coming to the christmas exams) I a could find more then enough information about the RZM on this forum.
    Do you know where I could find a copy of the book by Clyde Davis? I will have a look on the book exchange site.

The Bender book are very good, they were a present from DougB. I also got a book by Ulric of England about the German Awake standards. Which is also very informative.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.

Cheers, Patrick

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I am sure if I give myself time (which is in short suply now that its coming to the christmas exams) I a could find more then enough information about the RZM on this forum.
    Do you know where I could find a copy of the book by Clyde Davis? I will have a look on the book exchange site.

The Bender book are very good, they were a present from DougB. I also got a book by Ulric of England about the German Awake standards. Which is also very informative.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.

Cheers, Patrick
    The main thing is to read as much as you can. The Davis book is pretty rare. You can look in the normal data bases.
    There is some material here on this site on the RZM, but the best is the German site on same that I have included elsewhere.

early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap.early SS officer's cap. All pieces of the puzzle in their variety.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture early SS officer's cap.  
    Attached Images Attached Images early SS officer's cap. 

?

I am still doing serious research on my book about good booze, fine ladies, and fattening foods.
    It has been a life long quest requiring dilligent effort. My research into the different habits and physical attributes of ladies of different cultures and nationalities has without doubt been the most physical demanding but I love my work.

Thanks for sharing this latest acquisition with us. A very attractive cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks for sharing this latest acquisition with us. A very attractive cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Adrian. Your site is the only locale for such display.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast