Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer

Article about: This badge is one of those I most enjoy seeing on authentic black SS uniforms.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Andreas is always right.
    If only... But I will make sure to quote you on that to my superiors and subordinates at work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    If only... But I will make sure to quote you on that to my superiors and subordinates at work.
    Please do, and I mean it, because it is quite true. Ich wuensche Euch allen eine froehliche Weihnachten und ein gesundes 2016!

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferOf some merit in this inquiry. My warm thanks to AS in this connection.

Ich wuensche Euch allen eine froehliche Weihnachten und ein gesundes 2016!
    Season's greetings and all the best to you as well, with a happy and healthy 2016!

?

On the theme of early Ehrenwinkel
    Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte KaempferEhrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempfer

My best to FB and Andreas for the holidays. Andreas, FB is absolutely correct in his statements, you are a genius and the world is better off for it.

CMH

Wonderful piece with fine provenance.

Great photos! I have been looking for one of these with an intact cloth RZM tag for quite some time. At one time, someone here (I think it might have been FB) posted a picture of a stack of them from someone else's collection. Eventually I'll find one!

Quote by daveward View Post
    Great photos! I have been looking for one of these with an intact cloth RZM tag for quite some time. At one time, someone here (I think it might have been FB) posted a picture of a stack of them from someone else's collection. Eventually I'll find one!
    Those images were either from Jenkins or Hassler. These are not rare badges in the latter variant, i.e. once the paper tags come along.

The ones with the cloth RZM tag are dear, and the silver wire ones are more dear still, and found usually in situ, as in the case of Dr. CHM and my things.

Ehrenwinkel fuer Alte Kaempferfrom the Delich magic cave.

The ones with the cloth RZM tag are dear
    Quite true, FB. That will just make it that much sweeter when I finally acquire one! RZM-tagged pieces have become an addiction for me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast