Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab

Article about: Well, since it is just past midnight here, this will likely be my last purchase of 2013. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Ralph.

Default Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab

Well, since it is just past midnight here, this will likely be my last purchase of 2013.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab   Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab
    P
    Many

?

Happy New year Ralph!

?

Happy New Year!

(great heading and a head turner BTW 'TK pumpkin head tab' - must be a first! Certainly made me look)

Quote by DougB View Post
    Happy New year Ralph!
    Thank you Doug!
    I hope that you and your family have had a Happy New Year as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Scout View Post
    Happy New Year!

(great heading and a head turner BTW 'TK pumpkin head tab' - must be a first! Certainly made me look)
    Thank you!
    And the same to you.
    It is a first for me.
    Ralph.

This tab has arrived to my collection. I just wanted to add some new photos.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab   Embroiderd TK Pumpkin Head Tab  

She's a beaut Ralph !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice one Ralph congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    She's a beaut Ralph !!

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Nice one Ralph congrats

Eric
    Thank you as well Eric!
    Ralph.

Really nice tab you have here and I am surprised that it did not draw more plaudits when it was originally posted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast