Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

Article about: I found this tab online and I wanted to get a few opinions on it. I noticed that there has been one of the same design reviewed on this forum before (http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uni...-

Default Embroidered SS Runic Tab

I found this tab on German War Booty and I wanted to get a few opinions on it. I'm not looking to purchase it, as it has already been sold. I just wanted to discuss it. I noticed that there has been one of the same design reviewed on this forum before (SS RZM Runic Tab). I'm more familiar with the Dachau BEVO style tabs, so I'd appreciate your input. The buckram looks right to me. There's no stitching on the backside, but I know that some of these tabs weren't stitched this way. I've seen the embroidery on the front side on a couple of other tabs, but the stitching on this piece looks really rough to me... Most of the others I've seen have been a little neater. Some of these stitches seem way out of place! Anyway, I'm interested to hear some comments from the experts here! Have there been other examples of this style of collar tab with such messy stitches?

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Embroidered SS Runic Tab
    P
    Many

Here's a similar set that I'm considering... I'm trying to get some better closeups.

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

Embroidered SS Runic Tab

Both look fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The material on the Telesmanich website is among the best on offer.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The material on the Telesmanich website is among the best on offer.
    Yeah, I really wish I had been able to snap that first tab up... I love the look of the embroidered tabs. The Dachau BEVO tabs have a certain uniformity that appeals to my sense of perfectionism, but the embroidered tabs really have personality!