Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

Article about: Just had a chance to buy old file book of employee in the insignia factory. The factory seems has long business and make work for Reichswehr, 3rd Reich and Bundeswehr. Jus found a lot of int

Default Re: Embroidery employee Raab und Co files

Embroidery employee Raab und Co filesHere are the Wehrmacht colors, and these are snipped off bits of the long pieces of wool as they were indeed sold.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Embroidery employee Raab und Co files
    P
    Many

Embroidery employee Raab und Co filesHere is the evidence of war time cut backs, difficulties in supply leading to changes in materials.

?

I think the percone who has it allready passed away, due one of the papers said that he beginns as scholar in the embroidery firm in 1928 year, so, at least he was 17 years old... I will scan in details useful information, as there also contains information about such a rare insignia as a FP and GFP, also the time spent to making uniforms " Ergaenzung fuer Uniformtarifs",
    seller did not have a time to give me a chance to look at all the papers he have, but this autumn I will visit him again, and will look carefully.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I think the percone who has it allready passed away, due one of the papers said that he beginns as scholar in the embroidery firm in 1928 year, so, at least he was 17 years old... I will scan in details useful information, as there also contains information about such a rare insignia as a FP and GFP, also the time spent to making uniforms " Ergaenzung fuer Uniformtarifs"
    thanks. A very useful and nice acquisition of great merit, and such a contrast to the junk that so many people who drool upon. You can be very pleased, indeed.

?

What I've found interesting that the rune Unterlage on the first picture is misproportional and bigger in size to all the normal RZM standards, may be that was used for other than a collartabs embroidery
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

I did not take the papers from the same firm dated beginning of 1980's where most of the orders was made in Pakistan, normally the cheap work was change the rules. And for today is noone from the firms which was made threads/embroidery in Weissenburg is alive today. Newest ugly machines has changed good old traditions
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3