Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....

Article about: Thank you, Adrian, for your fine site and your fine guidance of our collective inquiry. The value of this site shows itself by the hour, especially compared to the fumbling of the competitio

Default erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....

erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....
    P
    Many

erdgraue oder erdbraune Bluse eines Offiziers....Here is the patch of cloth I own from the 1935 textile catalog.

A rarely seen garment.

Interesting use of enlisted mans runes, sleeve eagle and Heer pattern shoulder boards.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A very rare piece. This blouse also makes an appearence in vol. 2 of the Beaver series.

Since these things are very rare, I include it here for your files. He offered it for sale before.

The tags are the thing, but he does not show them clearly.

Pity it is not named.

Given the waffenfarbe and the decorations, I kind of imagine a wounded officer sent home to the recruiting service. Less likely to see a Sonderführer with so many awards. This is pure speculation of course!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is the link to Shea's site, and you can noodle it out.

U-061 Amazing, Early SS-VT Tunic for Germania NCO

My purpose in this thread is to show clear images of a rare uniform, and not to spark a fight about dealers and prices.

I collect pre war black SS uniforms, and these field uniforms interest me, as I am sure that they interest you.

- - ------- - -

I had an erdbraun tunic in the early 1970s devoid of insignia, but it was more brown and had the RZM/SS buttons and no tag. I should have kept it.

Thank you, Adrian, for your fine site and your fine guidance of our collective inquiry.

The value of this site shows itself by the hour, especially compared to the fumbling of the competition.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast