Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

On the eve of a New Year, thanks to a few people.

Article about: Happy New year to you too Ben and all thoes who continue to share thier knowledge with thoes like me who know very little about this regalia. Hopefully this year you will find some very fine

?

Default Re: On the eve of a New Year, thanks to a few people.

Happy New year to you too Ben and all thoes who continue to share thier knowledge with thoes like me who know very little about this regalia. Hopefully this year you will find some very fine SS items to make up for last years. I already have a cap on my radar to start off the new year.

Thanks to all thoes who helped me this year and special thanks to Tony, Chris, F-B and BenVK and this year hopefully I can contribute more then the last.

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement On the eve of a New Year, thanks to a few people.
    P
    Many

?

Happy New Year to you also ben! I had an awesome year for collecting but thats always the fact for U.S gear lol really easy to find. But my knowledge base has grown immensely this year even in German part of collecting. Its just browsing the forum and seeing what other people have to say and whats incorrect about the medals have helped me so much. Now i know what to look for and I actually can see whats incorrect and whats correct on a medal other wise in the begining of the year i had no clue. For my new years resolution i really want to look in WWI items more then U.S, but also i want to expand my Experimental collection.
    Thanks
    Ryan

We take pleasure in the progress of the younger cohort here and wish them much good fortune.

I agree, gentlemen. Happy new year! Collecting will take a bit of a blow this year as the new apartment will become my priority, but I am sure I will find an item or twelve.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I agree, gentlemen. Happy new year! Collecting will take a bit of a blow this year as the new apartment will become my priority, but I am sure I will find an item or twelve.
    I am sure your progress will be steady and unhampered.

I wish to offer thanks not only to our fine and knowledgeable moderators but also to FB for his ceaseless contributions to the subject of foetid woolens and for his patience with those of lesser understanding, gently weaning such individuals off dependence on 'norms' as dictated by certain sites.

I wish also to thank the many fine friends I have met and corresponded with via this site and hope that we all shall meet some day hopefully prior to garnering passage across the river Styx.

I raise my glass to this forum and its many fine members!

Cheers
    Glenn

Dear Colleague, thanks, and I salute you, in turn. FB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2