Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Evolution construction and variation of the ss sleeve eagle

Article about: I have seen much talk of the SS eagles and all the pakistian copies etc..This before i go on nothing to do with the contraversy between myself and others on this forum.I told Ade that i dont

Default Evolution construction and variation of the ss sleeve eagle

I have seen much talk of the SS eagles and all the pakistian copies etc..This before i go on nothing to do with the contraversy between myself and others on this forum.I told Ade that i dont want to cause him any further upset and i told him as far as i was concerned i will take care of my outfit and its over,period! There is a publication called "THE MILITARY ADVISOR" which has a great article on SS EAGLES in their Summer 1990 issue.It was written by Frank Thayer and if you care to read a great article on this matter[I am not 100% positive that they still print the M.A. so here is their address.The Military Advisor PO BOX 23456, SAN JOSE CA.95153.1-408-225-5777. Also they have the fall 1992 issue which has the greatest article on The Black Light and the amount of mis-information out their about this UV light.The two articles are very informative and could save you grief later on.Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Evolution construction and variation of the ss sleeve eagle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Evolution construction and variation of the ss sleeve eagle

Also they have a list of back copies and thats what you need to ask for.

Hi Carl, the "Miltary Advisor" is a very good publication.

The Latest Military Advisor

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,I first have to buy a new inkjet all in one printer and the one i got with my computer and moniter is shot.I think you and other advanced collectors will be satisfied with what you read.I will make several copies and you can see if they are of some value to the members.Thanks again in the way you settled the rants and i will not post photos and let the dust settle.Reguards,Carl