Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

Article about: This tag is in a fake black tunic presently for sale which was offered to me eighteen months or so ago, and now that the thing is public, I felt enjoined to discuss its details. - - Updated

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesContrast this with that.....

- - Updated - -

I should not offer this level of detail since it enables the fakers rather a lot, but the question is current for various reasons.

Note: the upper left item is the stinker counterpoised to nice, rare, seldom scene real examples, one of which is from P. Jenkins.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ex Mollo RZM tag fakes
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 563139Who can decipher the errors in this tag? It is in something other than a cap, as you can see.....
    If I am not mistaken, "Serie 3" appears in tags only found in caps, nicht wahr? There is, of course, more. The tag in the 1936 RZM Herstellungsvorschriften on page 164 is not too dissimilar to the one in post #9.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

CMH
    Last edited by DrCMH; 09-02-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    If I am not mistaken, "Serie 3" appears in tags only found in caps, nicht wahr? There is, of course, more. The tag in the 1936 RZM Herstellungsvorschriften on page 164 is not too dissimilar to the one in post #9.

CMH
    Well done. But what else is wrong here?, do look closely.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesThose who identify the wrong things on the wrong tag will get a marzipan replica of the RZM building.

Garments? It's suppose to be kleidungsstücke, not klaidungsstücke?

?

Here is one of mine

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

Is it the Firma number? My ability to read Suetterlin is pretty poor. They usually botch the grammar but, from what I can see, this is ok.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

If it is "D2/143" then I guess that isn't it. The fake tag lacks sharp edges to the print. I assume this is either an attempt to add age to the tag or just the ink running after being printed. The font of the serial numbers is, of course, incorrect.

Dr.CMH is getting close, but do look at the tag. The Hersteller is " A2/143. " not D2/143.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dr.CMH is getting close, but do look at the tag. The Hersteller is " A2/143. " not D2/143.
    Oops, they blew it. A2 is incorrect on a tunic, it designates Muetzenfabriken.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesYou mean Muetzenmacher with A2, as A1 is Muetzenfabriken.

- - Updated - -

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesThe product of A2/143, which is the correct number for Mueller/Muenchen is thus:
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-03-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Of course, now I have told the faker how to improve their work, but such also enables the alert and intelligent collector to avoid a trap.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast