Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ex Mollo RZM tag fakes

Article about: This tag is in a fake black tunic presently for sale which was offered to me eighteen months or so ago, and now that the thing is public, I felt enjoined to discuss its details. - - Updated

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesThis tag is in a fake black tunic presently for sale which was offered to me eighteen months or so ago, and now that the thing is public, I felt enjoined to discuss its details.

- - Updated - -

One makes a distinction in the RZM between Ausruestung and Dienstkleidung.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ex Mollo RZM tag fakes
    P
    Many

?

Excellent lesson, thank you FB.

CMH

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesHere are Sutterlin "D" and "V" on a real tag in a real black tunic.....a real beauty versus the horrors that pollute the biotope.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Excellent lesson, thank you FB.

CMH
    Thanks. It is actually the height of didactic hair splitting, but the issue took on a currency for me lately, so I herewith spill the beans.

I am sure that there is much folly in the revelation of the subtle details, since all it does is enable the fakers.

When I think back to around 2000 or 2001 when we all got going, the fakes were far more primitive.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesThe tunic in question was constructed from this photograph which we analyzed here awhile ago. A dead end among many, but an indication of how the so. German surprise package can blow up in one's face.

- - Updated - -

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesSome more comparison and contrast.....the cuff title on the stinker with the dorky tag....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-02-2013 at 09:50 PM.

ex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesex Mollo RZM tag fakesversus an original.

?

Interesting, this is the third uniform I have encountered from this Standarte that is questionable.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Interesting, this is the third uniform I have encountered from this Standarte that is questionable.
    All part of the surprise package in the south of said great country.

How do you spell: G a u n e r?

The kick with this stinker is that it was attributed to be the property of a man who was apparently booted out of the SS in wartime. How the fakers lit upon him as the object of their larceny is too subtle for me to discern, but the list of the Ritterkreuztraeger is not especially long, so one goes in search of the mavericks and the misfits. Novel.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-03-2013 at 12:19 AM.

?

I suppose these Gauner of Bavaria have access to documents from Standarte 31 and utilize these to draw in the trusting and unsuspecting. Pfui.

And for further comparison an original Roman " II " - IMO somewhat underappreciated due to the relatively high availability of Arabic numerals .
    I assume the odds of it being a 2. Sturmbannstab are higher than für Abschnitt Chemnitz .. ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ex Mollo RZM tag fakes  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast