Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

fake black SS senior leader cap, old stinker in complete preservation.

Article about: These are the Atwood fake caps from the 1960s. One does not often see the original labeling from the inside. The address in the epoch was of a ministry of the government, not a cap maker.

Im Curious Jeek before I delete your post..please explain your link and how it relates to this thread?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fake black SS senior leader cap, old stinker in complete preservation.
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Im Curious Jeek before I delete your post..please explain your link and how it relates to this thread?
    You won't get an answer. It's pure spam; the sentence before that link is merely a quote from another member's post earlier in the thread. The exact same thing applies to his/her/its other three posts so far. Just ban & delete.

Thankyou Andreas ..thread is clean again.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks to Andreas and Larry for keeping our little garden of joy in such pleasing order.

Nice caps even they are "fake".

fake black SS senior leader cap, old stinker in complete preservation.fake black SS senior leader cap, old stinker in complete preservation.Life is constituted of contrasts.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Perhaps these were made in West Berlin or in Munich, or where ever. No serious collector would consider such a thing, as they were legion at the beginning of my collecting career.
    The sweat rhombus is of plastic, and usually removed between 1963 and the present.
    These things were sold from the back pages of physical culture magazines and other such lurid vehicles in an innocent and far removed epoch.
    This statement about the Atwood Breuer cap is as germane today as when I made it a while ago.

The recent enclosures above are authentic pieces, which are too infrequently seen here and everywhere.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This statement about the Atwood Breuer cap is as germane today as when I made it a while ago.

The recent enclosures above are authentic pieces, which are too infrequently seen here and everywhere.

I agree, old fakes have a way of becoming "real" over time. Many an SS collection is filled with fakes believed to be real.

Quote by Prussian 1st garde View Post
    I agree, old fakes have a way of becoming "real" over time. Many an SS collection is filled with fakes believed to be real.
    I agree but only to those who do not educate themselves. With study, these old fakes are not very good and would only fool a total novice. The newer fakes are far better but can be spotted with some due diligence. The collector who continually depends on others to vet their material are destined to become victims.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast