Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fake TK tab on the Classified section

Article about: This is not a original tab SS collar tab - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Default Re: Fake TK tab on the Classified section

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I'am sure that is old European fake
    Really. Didn't know that. Guess their was soak in six of people eyes lol. Thanks for the new data, sorry about your misfortune jorkataaa; hope the dealer is kind enough to refund your money. How long have you had it? Quick suggestion, I would find some creditable reference an prove to him it's a reproduction. He will be more likely to refund your money if he believes it's fake as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake TK tab on the Classified section
    P
    Many

D, I would go back and add a comment to the old thread so that future researcher are not mislead into believing this tab in question is original. Just my opinion.

Thanks guys,
    I've decided to wait for at least 2 - 3 another comments, before contacting the dealer.
    Cheers

Hi George, I think it is a good late war "Dachau" tab. Just a bit poorly done. The backing cloth looks fine to me and the tab does not match the Delta type fakes.

HOWEVER, I am far from being the last word on these. We are all human and anyone can make an honest mistake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade, thanks for the fast respond.
    The seller is a trusted one as well.
    I hope everything is OK and other will confirm.

Thanks

it`s very hard to tell and I can`t confirm good or bad. At the end of the day you must decide for yourself if you are happy or not.
    I think in these case is a 100% Decision not possible...
    Regards
    Nikolaus

Hi Nikolaus,
    Well firstly i'd trasted the tab, but now, there are seeds of confusion and doubt.
    And when there is a doubt, the satisfaction is impossible to be achieved.
    I have contacted the seller.

He agreed to cancel the deal.

Thanks to Dimas, i have been enlightened

Cheers

George

I personal still feel this is a late dachua style collar tab. Several of the dachau made tabs were slightly different in variation. However, as Ade has stated, I am only human. Still, seven members have said good, while only one has said bad.

I think Dimas is only being thoughtfully conscious. I only have 3 W-SS Collar tabs--but they all have the same stitching--but not like the one posted above. Mine were authenticated by two sources--someone from Third Reich Depot and also Diane Schrieber from Herman Historica. Anyway, I am no expert on anything especially W-SS-but just saying Dimas is only being careful on his thinking ;-)) I would post mind but--no camera. Also, I might add, I brought my Langemarck Collar tab with me to Germany and when I went to go visit with Remy Schrijnen at his home in Hagen. Remy loved the tab and showed me his--they were matches-only his of course was used--mine was not. Remy offered a trade his for mine--and I now wish I had traded because I would now have HIS tab. Also, and because he was a good friend of mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2