Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....

Article about: After a few email (s) and phone calls she's there. Annoyed from this ads?   An output of the Stadt Anzeiger Munich from 1941, with an article in the funeral of Richard Büchner. You can

Default Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....

After a few email (s) and phone calls she's there.

An output of the Stadt Anzeiger Munich from 1941, with an article in the funeral of Richard Büchner.

You can certainly think you know where my next visit to Munich leads ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....
    P
    Many

Thank you. Was just in Munich and often on the B2R (middle ring....) and wondered if I was driving past the RZM?
    All the best to you, FB

- - ------- - -

I was able to meet our very fine member, HPL2008, too, which was a great pleasure.

...which leads me to ask where is the Nachlass of Buechner? Does anyone know? In the Bavarian State Library? That would be interesting to know, surely.
    Thank you.

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    You can certainly think you know where my next visit to Munich leads ....
    The Waldfriedhof, I presume. Incidentally, that same cemetery also became the final resting place of Emmy Göring, Franz-Xaver Ritter von Epp, Paul Hausser, Hugo Junkers, Leni Riefenstahl and Hans Schemm.

Landeshauptstadt München - Waldfriedhof
    M
    Last edited by HPL2008; 08-23-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The Waldfriedhof, I presume. Incidentally, that same cemetary also became the final resting place of Emmy Göring, Franz-Xaver Ritter von Epp, Paul Hausser, Hugo Junkers, Leni Riefenstahl and Hans Schemm.

M

Easy enough to find. It's the dead centre of Munich.

I'll get me shroud......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The Waldfriedhof, I presume. Incidentally, that same cemetery also became the final resting place of Emmy Göring, Franz-Xaver Ritter von Epp, Paul Hausser, Hugo Junkers, Leni Riefenstahl and Hans Schemm.

M
    Let's see how long before their graves are obliterated - as has been with Sepp Dietrich.
    So much for the crime of " Defaming the memory of the dead"

Quote by middlefinger View Post
    Let's see how long before their graves are obliterated - as has been with Sepp Dietrich.
    So much for the crime of " Defaming the memory of the dead"
    The point with this post from Herr Rietzel is knowledge about the RZM. Comments of this kind with a political and or revisionist agenda are not welcome here.
    Mr. Rietzel is a very fine member of this forum, and we appreciate very much his role here to the benefit of all.
    New members can study his posts with care in order to assess their own role here.
    Emulation of his example is most welcome.

Mr. Rietzel has a very fine collection of RZM items, which he shares with us in a generous spirit.

I know that the US Army confiscated over 160,000 volumes from the libraries of several Party-Functionaries and sent them to the US...A few years ago I came across an ExLibris from Xavier Schwarz originating from that haul, with the corresponding US Army Property/Inventory Stamps...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-25-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....Farewell to Reichszeugmeister Büchner / The last way of a man .....
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I know that the US Army confiscated 160,000 books from the libraries of several Party-Functionaries and sent them to the US...A few years ago I came across an ExLibris from Xavier Schwarz originating from that haul, with the corresponding US Army Property/Inventory Stamps...
    cheers, Glenn
    In the US zone of occupation, Nazi books of all kinds were proscribed and removed from libraries. I have collected such books for four decades, and it is easy to find such items extracted from libraries
    as part of demilitarization, denazification, decartelization, and....democratization. Thanks for the post.

PS this young woman with the shoulder pads has been the result of the 4 D's and a good thing, too. She apparently has no RZM tag.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-24-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast